Cylindrical roller bearing
The roller and raceway surface of cylindrical roller bearing is line contact,so the bearing has high carrying radial load capacity,applicable to carrying heavy load and shock load.
Besides,owing to its structure,it's easy to high accuracy processing,applicable to highrate rotary.
Inner ring and orter ring are separable,convenient for mounting and dismounting.
Type of cylindrical roller bearing
a. single row cylindrical roller bearings, cage, mainly of the NU,NJ,NUP, and N designs.
b. double row cylindrical roller bearings, caged, mainly of the NNU and NN designs.
c. multi-row cylindrical roller bearings, caged.
d. single row full complement cylindrical roller bearings, mainly of the NCF and NJG designs.
e. double row full complement cylindrical roller bearings, mainly of the NNF design.
f. multi-row full complement cylindrical roller bearings, with four rollers.
seriess of cylindrical roller bearing
- Types NU, N, NNU, and NN are suitable as free-end bearings.
- Types NJ and NF can sustain limited axial loads in one direction.
- Types NH and NUP can be used as fixed-end bearings.
- NH-type cylindrical roller bearings consist of the NJ-type cylindrical roller bearings and HJ-type L-shaped thrust collars.
- The inner ring loose rib of an NUPtype cylindrical roller bearing should be mounted so that the marked side is on the outside.
- The RNU cylindrical roller bearing has an outer ring with double capped edges but does not come with inner ring. Such bearing is the NU cylindrical roller bearings without the inner ring
- The RN cylindrical roller bearing has an inner ring with double capped edge but does not come with outer ring.