NSK Japan Heavy Load Cylindrical Roller Bearing NU326 C3
Cylindrical roller bearing
The roller and raceway surface of cylindrical roller bearing is line contact,so the bearing has high carrying radial load capacity,applicable to carrying heavy load and shock load.
Besides,owing to its structure,it's easy to high accuracy processing,applicable to highrate rotary.
Inner ring and orter ring are separable,convenient for mounting and dismounting.
Single row cylindrical roller bearing
Tape NU and type N allow shaft moving in axial direction within limits,applicable to use as free end.
Type NJ and type NF can carry certain extent one-way axial load.Type NUP and type NH can carry certain extent both-way axial load.
Main dimension of type E cylindrical roller bearing coordinate with standard, and through modifying interior specification to increase nominal load.
Double row cylindrical roller bearing
Double row cylindrical roller bearing have cylindrical hole and tapered hole type,tapered bore bearing can get needed internal clearance by self-aligning the depth of thrusting in.
Besides,there are bearing whose outer ring with oil hole and oil tank,it's nominal type code has a post position assistant code "W".
The type bearing has strong fixity resisting reversal load,mainly applicable to chief shaft of machine tool,etc.
Type of cylindrical roller bearing
a. single row cylindrical roller bearings, cage, mainly of the NU,NJ,NUP, and N designs.
b. double row cylindrical roller bearings, caged, mainly of the NNU and NN designs.
c. multi-row cylindrical roller bearings, caged.
d. single row full complement cylindrical roller bearings, mainly of the NCF and NJG designs.
e. double row full complement cylindrical roller bearings, mainly of the NNF design.
f. multi-row full complement cylindrical roller bearings, with four rollers.
seriess of cylindrical roller bearing
- Types NU, N, NNU, and NN are suitable as free-end bearings.
- Types NJ and NF can sustain limited axial loads in one direction.
- Types NH and NUP can be used as fixed-end bearings.
- NH-type cylindrical roller bearings consist of the NJ-type cylindrical roller bearings and HJ-type L-shaped thrust collars.
- The inner ring loose rib of an NUPtype cylindrical roller bearing should be mounted so that the marked side is on the outside.
- The RNU cylindrical roller bearing has an outer ring with double capped edges but does not come with inner ring. Such bearing is the NU cylindrical roller bearings without the inner ring
- The RN cylindrical roller bearing has an inner ring with double capped edge but does not come with outer ring